Real Estate Transactions
High value real estate transactions require experienced professionals who understand sophisticated deal, financing and ownership structures and the unique rules and regulations that apply to real estate and secured transactions.
Levinson Arshonsky & Kurtz transactional real estate practice areas include:
- Acquisition and Disposition of Real Estate
- Negotiation and Preparation of Commercial
- Industrial and Retail Leases
- Representation of Lenders and Borrowers in Financing Transactions
- Restructuring and Loan Workouts
- Negotiation and Preparation of Easements
- Construction Contracts
- Escrow Agreements and Broker’s Listing Agreements
For more information about our Real Estate Transactions Practice, contact Louis Kaplan.
We are an AV-rated law firm
See how our expert team of attorneys can help
Give Us a Call